School of Distance Education

Courses FAQ

In some cases, assistance may be available through the George Brown College Student Assistance Fund. Refer to Financial Assistance for more details.

They are e-mailed to all new Distance Education students after registration. Refer to Passwords and Student Identification (ID) Number and Card for more details.

You must make the request in writing. Refer to Transfers or Withdrawals for more details.

Depending on the course you registered for and when you officially request the withdrawal, you may receive a full refund less an administrative fee. Refer to Refunds for more details.

Tax receipts must be obtained through your online student account. Refer to Tax Receipt for more details.